Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!
- Easy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
Ravenfield is being developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled to be released every 4-6 weeks. Additionally, incremental updates are distributed via a beta branch for those who do not fear slightly more buggy releases.
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Custom weapon support
- Custom vehicle support
- Conquest mode